2011年7月31日日曜日

S@R6+ Q&A(E)

Q1 My teeth does not move even if I push the button of HUD. My teeth cuts into opened lips, and I can not adjust the position of my teeth well.

A1 Do you put on the alpha layer? The alpha layer hides your teeth of default. The most of the cause that adjustment of position of teeth is not possible do not attach the alpha layer.

Q2 Which type alpha layer should I put on?

A2 Alpha layers type.

  #S@R invisible eyelash 1.0----This alpha layer is invisible eyelashes of system Default

  #S@R invisible eye-eyelash 1.0----This alpha layer is invisible eyes and eyelashes of      system Default.  For people who are wearing prim eyes.

  #S@R invisible eyelash-tooth 1.0----This alpha layer is invisible eyelashes and teeth of system Default.

  #S@R invisible eye-eyelash-tooth 1.0----This alpha layer is invisible eyes , eyelashes , and teeth of system Default

Q3 Will close the mouth while I set the position of the teeth

A3 You please press the Step5 button again. It depends on the load on the SIM. SL is not perfect. I'm sorry.

Q4 I wish to return it.

A4 I have prepared your DEMO. You can not return it.

Q5  HUD is broken.

A5  Please Rez the HUD and on the ground. HUD will return to its initial state. If this does not work, you are at the headquartersSnow Rabbit, you can get an alternative product with an updated card.